![]() |
| Serendipity happens. From: www.youmeandcharlie.com/we-say/serendipity |
You may exist in one of the other planes in this universe, and I may never know where to find you. The presence of thousands of galaxies would only remind me of how futile my attempt is, or how seemingly worthless my search is. But I never doubted that one day I would be able to see you.
You are nameless, but your beauty breeds familiarity. The contour of your face, the spark in your eyes, and the innocence of your smile are all too recognizable. They thrive inside my head. With that, I derive my strength to find you.
You are unique, but not perfect. I will not overwhelm myself in providing exceptional details about you. That would be pointless.
Finding you would be difficult. You are one with the crowd: unidentified, lost, and unknown. You continue to walk with them and laugh with them. I may have accidentally come across your existence. We may be inside the same computer shop while I am wallowing in despair. We may have been waiting for the same train. Or we may be in the same queue to watch a musical. But I will never know.
Serendipity might be the missing link. Fate may move in a peculiar, exciting way to bind us. You left your wallet, and I discovered it. We were waiting for the same flight, and in utter boredom, you talked to me. We are in the same coffee shop, and you left your number. In a spark of madness, I sent a message. Then, we would not be random faces anymore. You would know that I exist. And I would, in turn, acknowledge your existence.
The probability is very small, but I will still wait for that sign.

Kuya Micks
ReplyDelete"This is my letter to the world, not never wrote to me.."
(Not my orig, sabi yan ni Emily Dickinson. Huyy di ko nagets ang dm mo sa twitter, until i figure out nag delete ka na pala.. Nasad ako. Pero di naman sad na enough para umiinom ng muriatic acid. Kahit sabihin ko na naiintindihan kita, pero di kita maiintindihan, naka-apat na delete na din ako sa twitter, pero di ko maintindihan sarili ko. Lols. Minsan bini-blame ko na lang ang full moon.
Hope you are fine. Like always in great shape and disposition. Thanks for your well wishes. Cheers to you Micks!
Dave
Ps: ala lang para magkapost script hehe