In every heart we find a shadow
of fear that exhorts us to disown ourselves of our freedom. We realize that the
shadow is not entirely us, but that of a separate entity. We can attempt to extinguish
this entity in order for us to go on and dream our dreams or to free
ourselves from fear and longing.
![]() |
| http://www.josephinewall.co.uk/ocean_dreams.html |
But not all dreams are fluffy. We
also dream of dragons and swords and battles. It can be daunting, but these dreams do
teach us that we can find the courage to fight the battles. That alone makes the battle half won.

I love how you are able to convey deep thoughts into sheer eloquence in writing. Your literary pieces make me think a lot. Like I told you before, I am a big fan, Atty. Mico.
ReplyDeletei wanted to rename that painting "the rebirth of venus". :D
ReplyDelete-the geek
Joe: Your comment makes me blush. Though, I just rant things that hit me in the head. Not always cohesive. :p
ReplyDeleteGeek: I really thought the illustration was beautiful. :)